Pages

RSS Feed

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I must stop procrastinating!

I have only a week left of summer.

Well, technically, summer doesn't end until September 20th or something, but I start school on the 7th.

Anyway, I have tons to do before the 7th. I didn't complete my summer goals and I am nowhere near completing them.

First of all, I still have some extra math work I had to do over the three-month break (curse my old math teacher) and I'm not done with it yet - I still have about five pages to go? I promised myself I would finish it by the first week of August. That sure failed.

Secondly, I told myself I would complete the first draft of my current WiP (still untitled) by now, since it is the last day of August (or the first day of September, if you're on the east coast), and I am nowhere near finishing. I'm not even halfway done!

Finally, I thought I would get through reading all the books on my TBR list and also get through all the other books I own. I still have two more books to read from my list and I haven't even touched my other books.

What have I been doing all summer? I honestly don't remember.

Anyways, I got my school schedule today. I'm pretty bummed, too, because I have no classes with two of my best friends, Andrea and Merna. As for my other friends? They still haven't called or texted me back.

On a lighter note, I did manage to get theater for my elective. Basically, in theater we get to practice our acting and screenwriting skills, not to mention we get to act out our plays in front of the other classes.

Anyways, I have not read at all today, but I'll attempt to read more tonight. I'll get around to following everyone from the Campaign first thing tomorrow. I promise.

1 comments:

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Hi Isabella, I'm a fellow campaigner and new follower stopping by to say hello. I know just how you feel, I never get done as much as I think I should in a day. But goals are great. Keep at 'em. Looking forward to getting to know you throughout the campaign.

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. [: if you're anonymous, please let me know your name - I like to know who my readers are. [: thanks again.