Pages

RSS Feed

Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to my world.

Why hello there. I see you've stumbled upon my blog. By accident, I presume? Why don't I introduce myself.

- My name is Isabella. Some call me Izzy, some call me Bella. You may call me whatever. I really don't mind, as long as you don't call me poop-face.

- I am eleven years old. My birthday is on the 21st of December and I am going into the sixth grade. Pretty young, huh?

- I currently reside in Los Angeles, California. Its quite busy here, and the temperatures are a little high. But I like it.

- I'm obsessed with music. My main genre is pop-rock, but I am open to anything, really. I like to sing and I play guitar, drums and piano.

- I like to read and write. If you're going to follow me, expect some posts about reading and writing, definitely. I'm currently working on an untitled WiP. more on that tomorrow.

- I love the sites YouTube and Twitter. They're the two sites I visit daily. They're quite addicting but oh well; they're still cool.

- I love Greyson Chance. He's truly an inspiring and nice person. I've met him three times, and he knows who I am. Fantastic, huh?

That's about it. I will be posting a lot, so before you follow, please take that into consideration. If you do want to follow me, that's great! Let's be friends.

I have also added a "contact me" tab above, so if you want to talk to me, go right ahead. I don't bite. [:

Thanks for reading. Peace out. [:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. [: if you're anonymous, please let me know your name - I like to know who my readers are. [: thanks again.